Those considering condos often ask the following questions:
1 Will condos continue to increase in value?
YES! Consider the value of condos to the following people:
- Are you a first time buyer? They're the most affordable housing on the market. First time home buyers buy CONDOS!
- Are you a boomer? Aging boomers are seeking simplified lifestyles. Boomers buy CONDOS!
- Do you have an empty-nest? Kids move on, the house is too big, and the yard is too much work. Empty-nesters buy CONDOS!
- Are you a commuter? Everyone wants to live in the Northwest, but some may have to work somewhere else. Commuters buy CONDOS!
2 Can any Realtor® buy or sell condos?
Yes, but... Some Realtors® have more expertise than others. I am well qualified because:
- For many years, I owned and operated a property management company which specialized in managing condominiums.
- During the last ten years, I have specialized in the sale and purchase of condominiums.
3 How does my experience help condo buyers?
My experience helps you with:
- Efficiency. I'll help you find a property that meets your needs -- with no wasted time!
- Contacts. I help determine who to contact with questions about alterations, additions, or other changes.
- Interpretations. I'll help interpret financial reports, declarations and bylaws, and rules and regulations.
- Pitfalls. I'll help you recognize pitfalls, and determine what's good or what's bad.